Shedo Matcha (Ceremonial grade)
Our Shēdo Matcha has been carefully selected for its incredibly lush green colour, as well its intense umami taste.
For over 800 years only the highest quality matcha leaves are deemed worthy for the century-old Japanese tea ceremony. This matcha is a real luxury for those who appreciate tea of superior quality.
- 30 g = 20-30 servings
- Umami taste
- 100% Vegan
- Lush green colour
- Highest quality (origin: Kagoshima Prefecture, South -Japan)
- Belgian family business
WHAT IS MATCHA?
Matcha is green tea, but not just regular green tea. It's super green tea, originally from the Far East (China & Japan). The main differences?
- Matcha's tea leaves are shade-grown for 3 to 4 weeks before harvest
- The leaves are deveined, de-stemmed and eventually stone-ground to fine green powder
- Matcha is entirely ingested and not just infused
WHY WE CALL MATCHA A SUPERFOOD?
- Natural source of slow-release energy
- Natural stress-reducer
- Full of antioxidants (up to 137x more than low-grade green teas)