Our Matcha Tea Starter Kit is the full toolkit you need to brew and enjoy your own cup of matcha.
1 x Shēdo matcha (Ceremonial quality - First Harvest from Uji, Japan) or Miruku Matcha (our signature matcha for latte)
Combined with exquisite gift set including:
1 x authentic tea bowl (Jap. chawan)
1 x bamboo spoon (Jap. chashaku)
1 x bamboo whisk (Jap. chasen)
1 x handy whisk holder (Jap. kusenaochi)
In short, this is the perfect gift set for anyone who wants to start with a new healthy routine.
- Free shipping
- Certified organic matcha
WHAT IS MATCHA?
Matcha is green tea, but not just regular green tea. It's super green tea, originally from the Far East (China & Japan). The main differences?
- Matcha's tea leaves are shade-grown for 3 to 4 weeks before harvest
- The leaves are deveined, de-stemmed and eventually stone-ground to fine green powder
- Matcha is entirely ingested and not just infused
WHY WE CALL MATCHA A SUPERFOOD?
- Natural source of slow-release energy
- Natural stress-reducer
- Full of antioxidants (up to 137x more than low-grade green teas)