Shēdo Matcha (ceremonial grade)
For over 800 years only the highest quality matcha leaves are deemed worthy for the century-old Japanese tea ceremony. Our Shēdo Matcha has been carefully selected for its incredibly lush green colour, as well its intense umami taste.
This matcha is a real luxury for those who appreciate tea of superior quality.
- 30 g = 20-30 servings
- Umami taste
- 100% Vegan
- Lush green colour
- Highest quality (origin: Kagoshima Prefecture, South -Japan)
- Belgian family business
WHAT IS MATCHA?
Matcha is green tea, but not just regular green tea. It's super green tea, originally from the Far East (China & Japan). The main differences?
- Matcha's tea leaves are shade-grown for 3 to 4 weeks before harvest
- The leaves are deveined, de-stemmed and eventually stone-ground to fine green powder
- Matcha is entirely ingested and not just infused
WHY WE CALL MATCHA A SUPERFOOD?
- Natural source of slow-release energy
- Natural stress-reducer
- Full of antioxidants (up to 137x more than low-grade green teas)